Saddlery Brands International owns three global equestrian brands with horse comfort at the heart of each.
- High-performance Bates Saddles: batessaddles.com
- Comfortable and well-priced Arena Saddles: arenasaddles.com
- Easy-care, lifestyle Wintec saddles: wintec-saddles.com
We turn the best saddle technology into trusted solutions for riders at any level, and after over 80 years of making over one million horses more comfortable, we need someone to help us to reach our next milestone by supporting our sales operations.
As the Sales Operations Coordinator, you’ll work closely with our sales operations teams to ensure smooth order processing, invoicing, and customer support. Your goal will be to make thousands of horse riders happy through the prompt delivery of their saddles to our retailers and by offering exceptional customer service support to our network throughout the process. Your success will expand our market share – leading to another million horses being more comfortable – while simultaneously supporting our sales and warehousing teams.
At Saddlery Brands International, we ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your salary, we’ll shower you with benefits, including
- Commute easily with free on-site parking at our central location in West Perth (company headquarters).
- Finish in the early afternoon with our 7 am to 3 pm shift – perfect for those school pickups or making the most out of a summer evening.
- Benefit from staff programs to access equestrian products across our house of brands for your personal use.
- Come straight from the gym or freshen up before a night out with shower and locker facilities on-site.
- Release your stress with our regular on-site massages and active social club.
To be seriously considered for this role, we’re looking for
- Experience: At least two years in a similar role with comparable goals and responsibilities. An understanding of or willingness to learn about the horse industry – at the very least, a genuine love for animals!
- Skills: You must be proficient in order processing and management software (experience with Pronto XI would be helpful) and have experience in sales operations, administration, and customer service. These areas of experience require meticulous data entry, knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and excellent administrative skills.
- Characteristics: This is an autonomous position in a small team with multiple priorities and deadlines, so you should be self-sufficient and initiative-taking. It’s also a customer-facing role, so you must be able to professionally manage enquiries and tricky conversations by exercising sound judgement.
You’ll meet the initiative’s sales operations on your own, learning, and adjusting as you go. In supporting our sales and warehousing teams, you’ll be
- Working cross-functionally across the organisation to ensure we are delivering consistent and unforgettable brand experiences to our retail customers.
- Processing sales orders, returns (repair, loan or warranty related) and credits including invoicing and taking payments.
- Supporting all areas of our sales operations including collecting manifests and where needed, even packing the occasional order.
- Coordinating our internal sales operations such as our retailer saddle library and loan programs.
- Administrative sales operations functions include quality control, end-of-day invoicing, allocation of back-ordered stock upon arrival and digital asset management for sales orders.
Fast track: there is no closing date, applications will be reviewed every day and suitable candidates contacted for an interview. An immediate start is beneficial for a thorough handover.
For more information on the role please contact
Office and HR Coordinator
+61 8 9492 6414