Saddlery Brands International (previously known as Bates Australia) is a manufacturer and distributor of world-leading equestrian saddle brands, Arena Saddles, Bates Saddles, and Wintec Saddles.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for 2 x full-time Marketing Coordinator roles. The roles will be responsible for supporting all aspects of marketing in order to achieve profitability, customer experience, and strategic objectives.
The successful candidates will enjoy our West Perth office with convenient access to public transport and free on-site parking. Staff amenities include shower and locker facilities and an active social club.
The fast-paced roles include:
- Booking and managing international print and digital marketing through a number of suppliers.
- Ensuring all marketing is relevant and delivers key brand messages.
- Creating and executing annual marketing plans and promotions.
- Creating and sending e-newsletters and managing social media through multi-brand platforms.
- Briefing a team of Graphic Designers and following through development of assets to timely production and international delivery.
- Securing and coordinating brand attendance and international events.
- Supplying brand content worldwide to our network of advertising partners.
- Responsibility for international sponsored athlete contract and relationship management.
- Ensuring websites are up to date with correct brand representation and imagery.
The successful candidates:
Are motivated self-starters with the communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain productive working relationships with internal and external stake-holders. They also will have well-developed organisational skills including the ability to effectively prioritise and manage multiple deadlines whilst delivering accurate and quality work.
- Relevant in-progress or completed qualifications in marketing.
- Impeccable spelling, grammar, copywriting and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, administration, organisation and computer skills.
- A great sense of humour and ability to work within a close-knit team.
- Interest in the equestrian industry, a love for animals and a willingness to participate in activities including photo-shoots with horses.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator/Premier Pro.
Please provide a:
- covering letter addressing the above criteria
- resume showcasing your qualifications and any relevant experience.
Take this opportunity to advance your career with a highly diverse role in a successful company that believes its best investment will always be its people.
If the above describes you and you are looking for a rewarding career then email email@example.com to submit your Resume and Cover Letter.
If you would like to find out more about the role please call Erin on 08 9492 6455.
Applications are only open to Australian citizens or those with permanent residency status, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.