Business Development Account Associate
Bring your exceptional sales skills and passion for the equestrian industry to a diverse role, working for the world’s leading saddle brands!
High-performance Bates saddles, practical Arena Saddles, and easy-care Wintec saddles have earned a reputation for excellence and innovation with many patented creative solutions for optimising horse and rider comfort.
Following rapid growth, an opportunity for a new entry-level role as a Business Development Account Associate has arisen for the right candidate to join the passionate and dedicated team of saddle experts at Saddlery Brands International in King of Prussia, PA.
Saddlery Brands International has a customer service driven approach, with industry-leading training programs and community-focused strategies that work in conjunction with extensive marketing support to generate strong sales growth with retail partners.
The role of Business Development Account Associate will be key to exceptional customer service delivery and commercial success. Working as part of a small effective team, the right candidate will be responsible for driving business development through retail partners, as well as supporting growth in an administrative capacity.
The right candidate is passionate about horses and meeting customer needs and can hit the ground running in this exciting and rewarding new role.
To exceed budgeted sales targets on Arena Saddles, Bates Saddles, and Wintec Saddles products and develop business with an established base of retail customers by:
- Developing strong business relationships with retailers over the phone and on targeted customer visits.
- Identifying and maximising all sales opportunities within a customer base.
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing plans for each of our retailers to grow sales of Arena Saddles, Bates Saddles, and Wintec Saddles products.
- Delivering training and saddle education advice to retailers.
- Working on saddle brand stands at key equestrian events to promote Arena Saddles, Bates Saddles, and Wintec Saddles products.
- Providing office support including sales and order processing.
- Providing excellent customer service in answering email and phone queries.
Desirable Experience and Knowledge
- Some experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to overcome objections.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, namely Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Some experience in developing business opportunities and exceeding sales targets (sales mentorship provided).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of retail as well as business-to-business (B2B) sales.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- A high level of drive and self-motivation.
- A team-player attitude.
- Passion for the equestrian industry.
If you would like to part of our great team and a company culture that is all about being empowered to provide innovative solutions to support and meet our customer needs, please contact us with your CV and salary expectations.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.